Coalbrookdale much wenlock mk1
- Posts: 1869
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 23, 2016 2:36 pm
- Location: clearfield,pa
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: D S 1500, Warm Moring 400
- Baseburners & Antiques: Art Garland 145,GW114 ,Clarion 115, Vestal 20 Globe,New Royal22 Globe, Red Cross Oak 56,Acme Ventiduct 38,Radiant Airblast 626,Home Airblast 62,Moores #7,Moores 3way
- Coal Size/Type: stove and nut and some bit
- Other Heating: Propain
I think you have cast iron covid..
- Posts: 2263
- Joined: Fri. Aug. 16, 2019 3:02 pm
- Location: Oneida, N.Y.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
- Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
- Coal Size/Type: Nut
- Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace
- Posts: 6831
- Joined: Sun. Jun. 14, 2009 2:31 pm
- Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra
6 feet away ?waytomany?s wrote: ↑Wed. Mar. 08, 2023 8:20 pmUh oh, better take your temp while sitting next to your stove.
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue. Jun. 27, 2017 8:53 am
- Location: Uk
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Deville 600 , Colombian stove works morning star nu22
- Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross garnet mica baseburner double heater
- Coal Size/Type: Nut anthracite / smokeless ovoids
- Other Heating: Gas central heating / antique cast iron radiators
Hi , missed out on buying a coalbrookdale Darby stove it went for £102 , which is no money . Was going to buy it but when I got quotes from the courier service to pick it up , because it weighs 241 kg the cheapest quote was £530 !The stove needed work as well so even though it was cheap to buy the delivery price Put it in a price bracket that was above what I could sell it for . Love the look of the Darby stove , think if I didn’t have my America baseburner that would be the stove I would look to have in the orangery .You know you have the stove bug when you buy stoves and haven’t anywhere in the house to fit them .
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri. Mar. 10, 2023 11:39 am
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Morning star columbian stove works parlor stove, de
- Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross columbian mica baseburner
- Coal Size/Type: Nut
- Other Heating: 1930s French deville stove
Hi , Just to say I have a new phone and had to change my profile from wal to Walt. Technology I hate it !!!
- freetown fred
- Posts: 29928
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
Ahhhhh, thanx for the update WALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!