Freddy’s Coffee House 1/7/2023

theo

Post by theo » Sat. Jan. 07, 2023 10:18 pm

jedneck wrote:
Sat. Jan. 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Had my most profitable day in shop since taking over. Brother an 2 nephews and I took meat to family up valley. The tears of joy, hugs of gratitude and many thank you’s made the many long days past and to come very worth it.

I be the richest dirt poor redneck alive.
Alright jedneck,,,,, Doing that deed would be better then getting 3 ton of coal delivered!!!! You and your brother and 2 nephews did good, May God bless you fellow's :yes:

Toddburn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 983/ Hitzer 55
Coal Size/Type: Nut anthracite/pea
Other Heating: Heat pump/forced air

Post by Toddburn » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 6:52 am

jedneck wrote:
Sat. Jan. 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Had my most profitable day in shop since taking over. Brother an 2 nephews and I took meat to family up valley. The tears of joy, hugs of gratitude and many thank you’s made the many long days past and to come very worth it.

I be the richest dirt poor redneck alive.
Fabulous!!!!

HandFire
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS 110
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut

Post by HandFire » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 12:16 pm

It's SUNday. If you don't see the light, your bound to trip and fall in the darkness. Looked and felt more like a fall morning today. Makes me want to save the coal and switch back to wood. I think Mother Nature might have something up her sleeve and let Old Man Winter out to play some tricks still yet.

Attachments

2023-01-08 11.37.21.jpg
.JPG | 276KB | 2023-01-08 11.37.21.jpg

theo

Post by theo » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 12:34 pm

You cant fool Mother Nature, she will get you everytime! :D

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Mon. Jan. 09, 2023 11:16 am

Jed...Righteous,With Simply Zero Fanfare... Righteous..!! Your A Part Of What Carries "Freddy's Coffee House"..!! Carry On,Mister..

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Mon. Jan. 09, 2023 3:02 pm

Helpin people that are legitimately in need--that 's what makes the world go round!!! Kudo's on you Jed & so many others!!! Things that never happened!!! ;)

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 5:07 am

freetown fred wrote:
Mon. Jan. 09, 2023 3:02 pm
Helpin people that are legitimately in need--that 's what makes the world go round!!! Kudo's on you Jed & so many others!!! Things that never happened!!! ;)
That's How We Get It Done,Freddo!! Major Richard D. Winters coined the phrase soo very long ago: "We Can Get Alot More Done If We Don't Worry About Who Get's The Credit..." Now that's Freddy's Coffee House Quality...

SMITTY
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Post by SMITTY » Wed. Jan. 11, 2023 1:12 pm

Amen to that, Fred & Bob! And superb work, Jed - that's how it's done! :yes:

I'm a couple steps closer to going back to the real world of employment here. Just completed my final round of VIDEO interviews (that was strange, lol). Sounds like I was the guy they were looking for, so hopefully I'll be putting on a different tool belt soon.

I STILL have my buddy's Tahoe on the lift with no spark. Everything is pointing to another bad "new" (means NEVER EVER WORKED) coil. My test light flashes on the signal wire with the coil unplugged ... so that means the crank position sensor is good, wiring is good, computer is good, and the ICM (ignition control module) is good. I just don't have it in me to spend the money on another one, because I have a feeling it's some odd, off-the-wall problem that's never happened before (that's how things go over here!!). The LED test light doesn't flash with the coil plugged in ... but that's not normally how the test is done, so I don't know what that's telling me. GRRR!! NOTHING is ever easy when you throw computers under a hood! A good reminder that I made the correct decision regarding my employment. :o

Return to “The Coffee House”