Coronavirus

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 2:38 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:
Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 11:03 am
"4.
These findings demonstrate the broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment in the context of predictive, preventive, and personalized medicine in virus‐related diseases. "

They knew this back in September of 2020. Yet now over a year later, the CDC and FDA still refuse to allow it as a treatment for Covid, insisting that there are not studies showing it works. And there are hospitals that are firing Doctors that prescribe it, and many Pharmacists that won't fill prescriptions for it.

The SOBs should be criminally charged for murder. :evil:

Paul
Must have something to do with money.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Only the vaccinated invited.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/norway-christmas-l ... uth-africa

Natural immunity? You’re not invited.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sat. Dec. 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t

Post by Hoytman » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 11:46 am

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-officials-af ... reevaluate

The link I posted about the Norwegian outburst of omicron...a vaccinated only event...has proved nothing but mild symptoms...and they are crediting people being vaccinated when the information out of South Africa was among a Continent with fewer vaccines than anywhere from what I understand. That means mild symptoms among both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Now we have the Grim Reaper Fauci flip flopping yet again...because of “new information” which they banned flights from SA only a week or two ago, maybe a little longer than that. Even then there was word that Omicron may have been in Europe before actually being detected in SA. It wasn’t supposed to be here either...now it is detected in 13 states...all having mild symptoms that I have heard. Meaning...

...once again this has been blown way out of proportion not only in the media but in the medical community as well. Sounds like we’ve got quite the liberal players in our medical community as well. Maybe it needs a purging as well. Makes a person wonder how many people have been left to die based on even doctors being duped by other radical medical professionals so-called findings and comments.

Think I could be wrong? You might want to consider remembering Dr. Cavorkian, and many more like him. How about the twin pediatricians and child molesters from Hamilton, Ohio about 15 years ago who both served prison time? Just because they have the title of “Dr.” in front of their name means absolutely nothing. People should always be on the lookout for evil people because they have existed since the dawn of man.

Omicron has likely been here for several weeks even before anyone in the media, or here, thought of it. I think it’s very possible for the current rise in cases and anyone who predicted this as being worse than it is, is only guessing at best.

You don’t have to be college educated to know that there will be more variants.

There is only one possible way to stop any of these variants and that is to stop all international and interstate travel for months on end. That will never happen on a grand scale here in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world as a whole. Won’t happen.

That leaves us with just dealing with it, going on with life and coming to terms with whatever happens, happens just like any other sickness life throws at us. Natural immunity is king in the long run.

As many said in the early days of this thread...

When your number is called...nothing you can do about it.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 11:52 am

Why only one new mutation ? Did the viruses get together and have a vote, why are there not more, I would think there should be many, set me strait..

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 12:04 pm

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 12:07 pm

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 12:07 pm

6th Circuit Court Rules Against Biden Administration in OSHA Vaccine Mandate Lawsuit
By Tom Ozimek
December 4, 2021 Updated: December 4, 2021

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/6t ... pyoQJn9g==

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 7:04 pm

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 8:03 pm

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 8:05 pm

Omicron is now boring. Everyone will now get it and very few will die like the common cold (a kissing cousin). It took a while to get the real data from SA and now we have it. It's called Somatic hypermutation (or SHM) is a cellular mechanism by which the immune system adapts to the new foreign elements that confront it (e.g. microbes), as seen during class switching. Color me officially bored. More interesting variants perhaps are coming, we will see. Europe should be more worried about have no energy to heat their homes.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 8:31 pm

No one has died yet.

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 9:51 pm

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 10:21 pm

coalnewbie wrote:
Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 8:05 pm
Omicron is now boring. Everyone will now get it and very few will die like the common cold (a kissing cousin). It took a while to get the real data from SA and now we have it. It's called Somatic hypermutation (or SHM) is a cellular mechanism by which the immune system adapts to the new foreign elements that confront it (e.g. microbes), as seen during class switching. Color me officially bored. More interesting variants perhaps are coming, we will see. Europe should be more worried about have no energy to heat their homes.
Is this also called burning out? Or something similar. Meaning that a virus mutates itself less dangerous. Or is that something completely different? I remember reading about that somewhere. Regardless I hope thats what happens or is happening.

The SHM you mention, does that do any good to someone that has had zero exposure to the virus so far?

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Dec. 05, 2021 10:31 pm

No one has died yet.
My point exactly.

....and depends on many factors on the strength of your immune system. You have to admit it is looking suspicious. A garden variety common cold will kill someone who is fragile enough and that is the problem with comorbidities and concommitant medications.

OTOH the jab can kill you if a careless operator in say CVS (who doubles as the janitor) hits a blood vessel and now interferes with blood platelet clotting factor 4 and starts a whole cascade of nasty things.

Careful in everything you do .. drinking coffee strained through one of FF socks may be the end.

Return to “Health”