Coronavirus

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 10:00 am

Fauci controls the grant funding and therefore researchers are afraid of crossing him or questioning him because their research and livelihoods rely on that money. Sort of a conflict of interest that Fauci could have such power that he can not only tie the hands of researchers, but put a gag on them as well. It's going to take whistleblowers to reveal the truth aside from Fauci's own words incriminating himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul-anthony-f ... scientists

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 10:08 am

Link doesn't work, Jim. Try again.

You know, we all want this to be over with. I don't want anyone sick from this, not even those whom I might disagree with, but we have to realize and agree that the censoring of information is not the way to move forward. Neither is attacking one another. Open dialogue and debate is how this country moves forward and how it always has, by way of respect for the rule of law. It's been proven time and time again, and it was provided for in our Constitution by way of our brilliant fore-fathers.
Last edited by Hoytman on Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

theo

Post by theo » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 10:27 am

Hoytman wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 10:08 am

You know, we all want this to be over with. I don't want anyone sick from this, not even those whom I might disagree with, but we have to realize and agree that the censoring of information is not the way to move forward. Neither is attacking one another. Open dialogue and debate is how this country moves forward and how it always has, by way of respect for the rule of law. It's been proven time and time again, and it was provided for in our Constitution by way of our beyond brilliant fore-fathers.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 12:55 pm

coalder
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Hoytman wrote:

You know, we all want this to be over with. I don't want anyone sick from this, not even those whom I might disagree with, but we have to realize and agree that the censoring of information is not the way to move forward. Neither is attacking one another. Open dialogue and debate is how this country moves forward and how it always has, by way of respect for the rule of law. It's been proven time and time again, and it was provided for in our Constitution by way of our brilliant fore-fathers.
Hard to believe that anyone who doesn't believe in science & modern medicine really wants this "over with". When we look back a year ago & count the death tolls, economic losses and inconveniences & compare that with where we are today; thanks to vaccines the results are stark. Yet some will go to great lengths to misconstrue data. An example of this is that about 6000 deaths have been reported to VAERS of people who have received the vaccine. This doesn't mean that they all died because of the vaccine. But many are taking this data literally & pointing a finger at the medical community & science and are believing yes the vaccine killed em all!!! A link I tried to post confirms this & says this thinking is " scientifically inaccurate, misleading & irresponsible. Hell, even Sean Hannity is now encouraging people to get vaccinated. I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly do not want to regress to our per vaccine state where millions were dying, morgues were filled our economy faltering ect. And I don't know about you, but I certainly never want to think that my ignorance & disregard for science contributed to an-other's death. So until we are all on the same page as science, guess what. This epidemic will never end.
Jim

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 3:23 pm

I noticed links to the deaths of those vaccinated said in bold "unverified". Right Coalder, those thousands are people that got the shot and died but it doesnt mean they died from the shot. (if they actually died at all as citizens can report numbers i think). I noticed they include sore arms in the injured which is silly. I dont get many shots that didnt make me sore and I had a lot of shots when I was young, way more than most people.

I think things are much better since the shots came along and dont want to go back either.

Hoytman has a point about working together (and it wont settle down until we do) but I dont see that happening soon. This whole virus thing got way to political instead of just medical and science, greed of many people and companies got involved too. When a Senator and Fauci start having shoutouts it really accomplishes nothing no matter which one is right. Censorship has gone too far also. If someone actually believes something they should be free to say it. But if they are just saying something to benefit themselves financially then shoot them, lol

CoalisCoolxWarm
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: old Sears rebuilt, bituminous- offline as of winter 2014
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Buckwheat
Other Heating: Oil Boiler

Post by CoalisCoolxWarm » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 4:56 pm

coalder wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 1:52 pm
...Yet some will go to great lengths to misconstrue data. An example of this is that about 6000 deaths have been reported to VAERS of people who have received the vaccine. This doesn't mean that they all died because of the vaccine. But many are taking this data literally & pointing a finger at the medical community & science and are believing yes the vaccine killed em all!!! ...
This is the same logic all reasonable people expected when tallying the COVID deaths. Sadly, there are many, many reports of "if they tested positive for COVID when the died, they are a COVID death"

Car accidents, heart attacks, etc.

If any expectations and comparisons are to be considered or evaluated, they must share a common standard, hopefully a VALID one.

So far that isn't prevalent, even with financial incentives to classify deaths as COVID related.

I think we all welcome a return to sanity. Hopefully it is just over the horizon because is certainly isn't anywhere in sight at the moment.

CoalisCoolxWarm
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: old Sears rebuilt, bituminous- offline as of winter 2014
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Buckwheat
Other Heating: Oil Boiler

Post by CoalisCoolxWarm » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Hoytman wrote:
Well said!

coalder

Post by coalder » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 5:19 pm

CoalisCoolxWarm wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 4:56 pm

If any expectations and comparisons are to be considered or evaluated, they must share a common standard, hopefully a VALID one.

So far that isn't prevalent, even with financial incentives to classify deaths as COVID related.

The standard that is obvious at the moment, and it is a glaring one, is that almost all recent covid deaths are of the un vaccinated. When & if our society openly accepts this, then we have a fighting chance. Until that time comes this is just an exercise in futility.
Jim

I think we all welcome a return to sanity. Hopefully it is just over the horizon because is certainly isn't anywhere in sight at the moment.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 6:43 pm

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 6:48 pm

The standard that is obvious at the moment, and it is a glaring one, is that almost all recent covid deaths are of the un vaccinated. When & if our society openly accepts this, then we have a fighting chance. Until that time comes this is just an exercise in futility.
I see you have been watching the news, look around the world and you will see that is not true, not by a long shot.

coalder

Post by coalder » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 7:25 pm

grumpy wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 6:43 pm
First of all, the only fear mongering is from the anti vaxxers themselves. Obviously, we vaccinated are not afraid otherwise we wouldn't have gotten vacinated. Right??
Coercion??? where??? Again it appears that what is being " offered " is again being misinterpreted as "forced". There by again taking valid information & turning into propaganda.

Also: when I googled " global deaths from covoid vaccine" All I found was that all reports from around the world find the vaccine at least 99% effective. But then again I only researched credible sources.
Jim

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 7:50 pm

coalder wrote:
Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 7:25 pm
First of all, the only fear mongering is from the anti vaxxers themselves. Obviously, we vaccinated are not afraid otherwise we wouldn't have gotten vacinated. Right??
Coercion??? where??? Again it appears that what is being " offered " is again being misinterpreted as "forced". There by again taking valid information & turning into propaganda.

Also: when I googled " global deaths from covoid vaccine" All I found was that all reports from around the world find the vaccine at least 99% effective. But then again I only researched credible sources.
Jim
Coercion, Where ? Really ,, you hiding under a rock..

Google? You understand they only let you see what they want you to see?

Fear from the anti vax? No it don’t work that way, plenty of pro vax people and doctors will not touch this vax. Besides they have nothing to fear they did not take the Experimental shot.

As far as the vaxed not being afraid, sure ignorance is bliss.

grumpy

Post by grumpy » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Good for him, he suffered badly after getting the shot, thought he would never play again. https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-clapton-says-canc ... 22478.html

Wren
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Tiger 130, Glenwood 116, Glenwood 208 C
Coal Size/Type: Stove
Other Heating: Drolet woodstove, gas

Post by Wren » Wed. Jul. 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Approval will mean diddly squat if the vaccine is not as safe as previous standards demanded.

Return to “Health”