Sars CoV-2 “vaccine”

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Scott, don't be throwin us "advanced in age" people in with those clowns!!! :)

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 6:42 pm

scalabro wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 5:29 pm
IF/WHEN the Merck /Ridgeback antiviral is approved, why would anyone get the jab?
Bingo!

coalder
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:13 pm

FWIW, myself, my wife & son recently received the Moderna vaccine, with 0 side effects. And my wife is extremely sensitive & highly allergic to some things. However with more far positives than negatives regarding the vaccines; we decided that listening to scientist beat the hell out of listening to theorist.
Jim

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:29 pm

coalder wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:13 pm
FWIW, myself, my wife & son recently received the Moderna vaccine, with 0 side effects. And my wife is extremely sensitive & highly allergic to some things. However with more far positives than negatives regarding the vaccines; we decided that listening to scientist beat the hell out of listening to theorist.
Jim
I agree. Im getting the Moderna on Sunday. But its up to each person what to do, even if they or I are wrong :lol: Im looking forward to seeing some of my older friends again.

franco b
Site Moderator
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:35 pm

coalder wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:13 pm
However with more far positives than negatives regarding the vaccines; we decided that listening to scientist beat the hell out of listening to theorist.

That there will be no long lasting side effects in time is still theory. Remember we have one member with one testicle larger than the other two.

coalder

Post by coalder » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 9:12 pm

franco b wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:35 pm
Remember we have one member with one testicle larger than the other two.
And another with 3 brown eyes & 2 bald heads. :clap:

Seriously though, my Son is Army stationed at Ft Lewis, Wa. And they are vaccinating like crazy there, to those that want it, using Moderna. He tells me that side effects are minimal to non existent. Now not for nothing, with a group that size, & he being an officer, if there were any major issues I would of heard first hand. Just maybe reports of negative side affects are severely overblown. Just thought I'd pass this along.
Jim

warminmn

Post by warminmn » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Its mostly media hype. If they make the shot sound easy people will quit watching the news. Double Mutant Mutation.... come on man! (thanks Joe, lol) That sounds like it has a gun and will shoot you. That phrase has to be media born, or a scare tactic.

I have heard 1st hand of some side affects but its mostly whiny type stuff like a sore arm. If thats their only complaint they need to grow a bigger pair than our forum member thats having those issues! If, and thats a big if, I have real bad side affects from the 1st dose I wont have a 2nd. Other than that Im just planning on having a fun summer and doing more visiting than last year. A week long canoe trip is in order too. But I might have done that anyway.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t

Post by Hoytman » Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 11:58 pm

coalder wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 9:12 pm
Just maybe reports of negative side affects are severely overblown. Just thought I'd pass this along.
Jim
My mother-in-law handed me my “blue” son and said, “here, he’s gone, do something with him if you can”. We were not lucky, but blessed I revived him. From there he had every reaction in both sides of a piece of paper. Doctors were blown away he didn’t die.

The problem “lies” in the fact then when “over blown” comes home, it may be too late. Choose your fate...wisely.

I know a lady who had the second shot and reactions worse the second time around being out into the hospital.

Just today a Governor gets the virus after the vaccine and so do over 200+ more people that they are investigating.

Some of you folks have survived a year already with no shot and no virus, and numbers are going down. Couple that with the number of people who have had it and lived, like me and my family, and your chances of getting it are nearly nothing.

I personally feel you’d be better off staying home a few more months, watch the numbers, then make the decision.

Hey, you have your own life to live though and decisions are part of that. If you want the shot, then take it. Just don’t let them scare you into taking it.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 7:12 am

Qtown1835
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker '81 KA4 (online 1/16/17)
Coal Size/Type: WAS Lehigh Rice (TBD)
Other Heating: EFM SPK600

Post by Qtown1835 » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 9:30 am

Where is the flu at this year? Haven't heard much about it on the news like years past.

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 10:08 am

Qtown1835 wrote:
Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 9:30 am
Where is the flu at this year? Haven't heard much about it on the news like years past.
Yep...
With reports of the so-called "vaccines" only lasting 6 months you're not getting a vaccine, but a flu-like shot twice a year it seems. No thanks!

coalder

Post by coalder » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 10:34 am

Hoytman wrote:
Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 10:08 am
Yep...
With reports of the so-called "vaccines" only lasting 6 months you're not getting a vaccine, but a flu-like shot twice a year it seems. No thanks!
Bill, I think you are confused. Recent studies show that the vaccines for covid have been effective for at least 6 mos. And nowhere have I found any evidence where it states that they are only effective for 6 mos. Their effective longevity is still yet to be determined.
Jim

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 12:02 pm

franco b wrote:
Tue. Apr. 06, 2021 8:35 pm
That there will be no long lasting side effects in time is still theory. Remember we have one member with one testicle larger than the other two.

Attachments

5bf8fac7c0ad1f87.jpeg
.JPEG | 27.4KB | 5bf8fac7c0ad1f87.jpeg

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Mercer County Ohio closing down drive-thru vaccination stations because of lack of 1st shot appointments.

The numbers I am seeing in Ohio how’s a huge lack of trust and/or interest in getting the vaccinations. I’m not so sure that we won’t witness the same thing all across the U.S.

warminmn

Post by warminmn » Wed. Apr. 07, 2021 7:02 pm

They cant keep up here. Are your shots available to anyone over 16 there Bill?

Return to “Health”