Thanks to All Here at NEPA Crossroads

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

PatrickAHS

Post by PatrickAHS » Mon. Dec. 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I, on behalf of everyone here at AHS, just wanted to thank all of you for your involvement in this Internet community. Thanks for all the dialogue and honest opinions. It is good to know there is a place where we can send folks to get an unbiased view of the coal world. It is also nice to communicate with people who share the same energy beliefs that we do. With help from you, our customers and field critics (ha ha), AHS had a great 2008 and is looking forward to an amazing 2009. Our thanks belong to you, and keep us in your prayers.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas...

and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Tue. Dec. 30, 2008 1:21 am

Glad to have you here Patrick, not many manufacturers can handle the "heat". We have a fine crop here and the willingest to stick your knecks out shows that. I'm sure joining here has been discussed by many others until it got to the "old Man" and he said "What? The customer can say what they want.... um NO". :lol:

Happy New Years to you and yours. Hope everyone's 2009 season was as good this year.

Matthaus

Post by Matthaus » Tue. Dec. 30, 2008 9:17 am

Thanks for your support to the forum Patrick, wishing you a Happy New Year. :D

rlh48

Post by rlh48 » Mon. Jan. 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Happy New Year from upstate NY.

Patrick, this is Rich from central NY, and a week from today I will be at your factory to pick up my AHS 130 boiler. I was wondering if I could get a small tour?? And any info and good advise!!
Looking forward to getting it home, hooking it up and start to save some money!!
Wish I had it this week, down to 15 below this week!!!

thanks for all the help in this forum that I have read so far, and sure about the ones that I will have next.

Rich H.

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”