parts

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

scrapper_23jr
Verified Business Rep.

Post by scrapper_23jr » Sun. Feb. 03, 2019 9:10 am

losing one of my storage buildings,so i decided to offer the parts for sale ,all types and makes ,lots of hard to find pieces V&E . Losch, Axeman., Gentleman Janitor ,Keystoker ,Baeromatic Wagner, Manheim Motor Stoker ,Yellow Flame ,EFM, Sears Stoker ,Hand fired parts ,Kitchen Cook Stove parts ,Too much to list ,give me a shout maybe i can help you out ,No its not going for junk, it will be moved if its not sold THANK YOU SCRAPPER

leward
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM520
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Hitzer 50-93 at camp
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354 double door woodburner

Post by leward » Mon. Feb. 04, 2019 9:50 pm

Messaged you some time ago, need/like to have a 37872 gear reducing unit ( gearbox) for EFM520. There are no numbers tags on mine, just looks like the one on the pictoral S-20 stoker on the site.
Thanks, lon

Partimesawyer
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Buckwalter Lyric Appolo
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Hotblast 1500

Post by Partimesawyer » Wed. Jan. 01, 2020 5:36 pm

I just bought a couple of buckwalter cook stoves. One is almost complete the other is missing some nickel plated trim pieces. It also needs a new coal grate. Do you have any parts for canopy stoves? If you kno where I might look please let me know , these are very nice stoves. Thanks

HandLogger
Other Heating: Cord Wood Furnace and a Navien Propane Boiler

Post by HandLogger » Sat. Jan. 25, 2020 11:48 am

Hello Scrapper Jr - I sent you a PM recently, but Stoker Don just added a link to this thread to a thread I recently started, so I thought that I'd give posting here a try.

We're interested in a refurbished stoker boiler and I've been informed, by a couple of different folks, that you're a good source. If you would respond to my PM with some contact information, we can go from there. Have a good one - HandLogger

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”