ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.
Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 01, 2011 6:09 pm
- Location: Sooner Country Oklahoma
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
- Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite
lobsterman wrote:Like where the threads stay on top.
I am pretty sure I can do that.
edit 9:22 am CST Thread is now "sticky". Thanks LM...
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Tue. Sep. 28, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Cape Cod
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby, 1980 Fully restored by Larry Trainer
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Chubby Jr, early model with removable grates