$100 Off the Purchase of ANY NEW CHUBBY COAL STOVE!

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Sun. Mar. 15, 2015 1:34 pm

$100 Off the purchase of ANY NEW CHUBBY COAL STOVE!

How you ask? Well it is VERY VERY SIMPLE... When you place your order all you have to do is mention NEPACROSSROADS.com and me aka "Onedollar" and Larry will give a NEPA MEMBER a courtesy discount of $100 off the price of your brand new CHUBBY COAL STOVE WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED..

*Cannot be combined with other offers.*

Doesn't matter which model. Blower, non blower, Rear vent, Top vent.. The $100 off is good for ANY NEW CHUBBY Coal Stove. :D

The offer begins 3/15/15 expires 12/30/2015 and is only available on NEW CHUBBY COAL STOVES $100 off is not available with the Lay A Way Plan.

Formulabruce
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark 1 Goldenfire
Coal Size/Type: BLASHAK Nut and Stove size
Other Heating: Blower from a gas furnace if I need to move air, no heat

Post by Formulabruce » Tue. Apr. 07, 2015 7:14 pm

smoking, well ( non smoking coal) Deal!

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Wed. Apr. 08, 2015 4:57 am

I like the "its the small things that push us over the edge" :D

And a hundred bucks off? That can buy a lot of coal ! Yea !

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Wed. Apr. 08, 2015 8:43 pm

The "Trainer" Has Struck Again !

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Wed. Apr. 15, 2015 2:05 pm

davidmcbeth3 wrote:I like the "its the small things that push us over the edge"
I have found that we as humans have a wonderful way of dealing with a crisis. Any large crisis and we tend to rise above it and in the end we THRIVE. What sends over the cliffs of doom are the small annoying things that happen in life. Things that often shouldn't happen but do. :D :poke: :blowup:

Formulabruce
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark 1 Goldenfire
Coal Size/Type: BLASHAK Nut and Stove size
Other Heating: Blower from a gas furnace if I need to move air, no heat

Post by Formulabruce » Wed. Apr. 15, 2015 4:54 pm

ONEDOLLAR wrote:
davidmcbeth3 wrote:I like the "its the small things that push us over the edge"
I have found that we as humans have a wonderful way of dealing with a crisis. Any large crisis and we tend to rise above it and in the end we THRIVE. What sends over the cliffs of doom are the small annoying things that happen in life. Things that often shouldn't happen but do. :D :poke: :blowup:
Klinkers?? :) :)

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Fri. Apr. 17, 2015 12:39 pm

Kilnkers, hangnails, stubbed toes and Ikea furniture are a few of the "small things" that can push one over the edge! :mad: :box: :bang:

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sat. Apr. 18, 2015 9:02 am

Oh God,NO ! Not the Ikea ! I'd rather see all of You "Play It Safe And Sane" and own an IChubby ! :doh: :yes:

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Sat. Apr. 18, 2015 1:59 pm

ONEDOLLAR wrote:$100 Off the purchase of ANY NEW CHUBBY COAL STOVE!

How you ask? Well it is VERY VERY SIMPLE... When you place your order all you have to do is mention NEPACROSSROADS.com and me aka "Onedollar" and Larry will give a NEPA MEMBER a courtesy discount of $100 off the price of your brand new CHUBBY COAL STOVE WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED..

*Cannot be combined with other offers.*

Doesn't matter which model. Blower, non blower, Rear vent, Top vent.. The $100 off is good for ANY NEW CHUBBY Coal Stove. :D

The offer begins 3/15/15 expires 12/30/2015 and is only available on NEW CHUBBY COAL STOVES
i've been watching and reading about a "new" design progression of the chubby. are we about to see some pics of this unit and get a test usage report ?

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Wed. Apr. 22, 2015 11:29 am

Advancements in our Coal Stove Chubby have allowed more efficiency especially in the area of manufacturing. Updated processes allow for a better end product without changing the unique exterior design of the Coal Stove Chubby, at all. Our goal was also to make our product so it could be completely serviced in home without need to send it back to us.

All of our stove body cut outs for things like doors flues etc. are no longer done on old punch press machines. This process is done with an automated laser cutting programs. This allows for perfectly smooth exacting cuts every time.

Our barrel rolling for our cylinders are now done on much larger rolling machines making it possible to hold a perfectly round shape for better fitting doors, tops and bottoms. There is no longer any need to persuade the top and the bottom of the stove to come back to a round shape with large hammers.

The old steel hinges have been made double thick and are now cast iron, making for a more stable door system.

The stove bottom was steel and is now thicker, and is cast iron with cast in reinforcements to carry the ash pan. These reinforcement bars also allow for a way to keep an inch of ash below the ash pan. This allows for better heat retention and cooler floor temperatures. Our floor temps are now at or just above room air temperature.

The center fire pot support ring also now cast iron allows for no distortion from welding in place of the old steel ring. More cast iron in this ring and stove bottom allow for better, longer heat retention compared to the old steel bottom.

An original blower stove would need to be shipped back to us for replacement of the fire pot if it were to burn out. New units can be fixed in the home in a few hours!

Our rear flue units were subject to rear flues rusting out if your chimney cap fell off, or worse you didn’t have a chimney cap outside. That would require sending the unit back to burn out by torch the rear flue collar to be replaced. Now our rear flue is cast iron. If you needed a new one it can be replaced in your home in 30 minutes.

After 35 years we still appreciate your business and the reviews on our new Coal Stove Chubby is 100% positive. We will continue to service all of our coal stoves regardless of when they were built.

You can find more info at http://www.chubbystove.com :D

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”