Chubby Lay A Way Plan... Your Suggestions and Input

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Formulabruce
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark 1 Goldenfire
Coal Size/Type: BLASHAK Nut and Stove size
Other Heating: Blower from a gas furnace if I need to move air, no heat

Post by Formulabruce » Mon. Jun. 15, 2015 9:58 pm

QUOTE>". :D Or was he wanting to produce diamonds? " end quote> Now that would take some Serious Intestinal Fortitude!!

SWPaDon
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
Other Heating: Oil furnace

Post by SWPaDon » Mon. Jun. 15, 2015 10:08 pm

ONEDOLLAR wrote:
Formulabruce wrote:would be funny if you could buy coal with one...
While our stoves may like to snack on coal I have yet to see a human do so. The only people who would like that would be the Dentists and Oral Surgeons. :o

Though I admit there have been rumors that Freetown Fred was sprinkling "Fines" from his coal bin on his morning bowl of Cream of Wheat. To help get is tummy back into fighting shape of course. :D Or was he wanting to produce diamonds? hmmmmmmmmmm

I am not sure if coal covered for those on "fuel assistance". It should be if it is not. :?:

Rockcrusher

I think you know the answer to the EBT question. If your "guy" in Lawrence truly wants to purchase 10 Chubby's I am sure we can make him deal. We can even get him set up on the Lay A Way Plan. Perhaps he could be a good "Try it Before you Buy It" participant as well. Maybe he would like to become a dealer? Since he is quasi local, for 10 stoves we can toss in FREE DELIVERY for him as well. But please tell him to leave the EBT card for his trips to Market Basket and Stop and Shop.
I'm not sure about Mass. but here in Pa. coal is covered on 'fuel assistance'.

Formulabruce
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark 1 Goldenfire
Coal Size/Type: BLASHAK Nut and Stove size
Other Heating: Blower from a gas furnace if I need to move air, no heat

Post by Formulabruce » Mon. Oct. 12, 2015 12:32 am

Finished payment 3 months ago , but picked up my new Chubby recently. Lay-away with paypal to a friend ( ChubbystoveLLC ) , was so easy....If you buy coal in summer, this can help budget your heating "dollar"s :) :)

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”