Welcome All

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hand Fed Coal Stove Chubby
Coal Size/Type: Nut coal

Post by Larry T. » Sat. Jan. 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Chubby Stove Manufacturing has opted into the NEPA CROSSROADS - NEPA DIGITAL anthracite coal forum. Here, our customers will be able to communicate openly about topics of interest to them. This does not in any way eliminate our open phone policy. You can still call the company owner directly, Larry Trainer at 781-293-7990 anytime for immediate attention. Our policy of superb customer service still remains, this forum is an enhancement of our commitment to the burning of anthracite coal.

Mission:
Spreading the word! Anthracite home heating is the best.

I've asked.. Chubby Stove customer, forum member, field tester, ONEDOLLAR to assist me overseeing ongoing discussions on the forum. I am available to answer questions by phone, directly on this forum or through my forum representative. ONEDOLLAR is burning the very first newly made Chubby since 1985. He is totally qualified as a Coal Stove Chubby owner to answer your general operational questions. I will also be available here as time permits to play in the piles of coal with you.

As any of our customers will tell you.. "We totally get it" – without you there is no us! After 35 years We are grateful for your ongoing support.

Lastly, Special thanks to the Mayor, Richard for maintaining this wonderful forum!

Larry Trainer

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Larry

THANKS! Happy to help in any way I can. :D

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.

Post by Larry T. » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 3:47 pm

I appreciate your sticktuitofness ONEDOLLAR - otherwise this section of manufacturers corner would not be here today. I also I appreciate you help manning the fort when I can't be here.

scalabro
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford 40, PP Stewart No. 14, Abendroth Bros "Record 40"
Coal Size/Type: Stove / Anthracite.
Other Heating: Oil fired, forced hot air.

Post by scalabro » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Welcome Aboard Larry!

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.

Post by Larry T. » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Thank you kind sir!

windyhill4.2
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1960 EFM520 installed in truck box
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404 with variable blower
Coal Size/Type: 404-nut, 520 rice ,anthracite for both

Post by windyhill4.2 » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Welcome aboard the coal forum Larry,it's good to see you join this section. My wife & I have enjoyed watching your Chubby Stove video - several times,a very nicely done,informative & educational yet simply done video.Sorry, we don't own a Chubby yet,that could happen someday,we have read a lot of good about the Chubby Stove & you as owner.

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.

Post by Larry T. » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks windyhill4.2 - Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You've got a nice stove there. I knew Mr Crane back when your unit was being made. Good unit, very good company. Maybe someday we will see Doug making new ones!! Never say never.
In any event I appreciate you looking in on us.
L.

michaelanthony
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box stove
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Gold Marc Independence
Baseburners & Antiques: Home Sparkle 12
Coal Size/Type: 'nut
Other Heating: Fujitsu mini split, FHA oil furnace

Post by michaelanthony » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Glad to have you on board Larry although ONEDOLLAR made sure you were only a key stroke or phone call away. There seems to be 2 kinds of coal burners, those with a Chubby and those without...yet! :)

hotblast1357
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1984 Eshland S260 coal gun
Coal Size/Type: Lehigh anthracite pea
Other Heating: air source heat pump, oil furnace

Post by hotblast1357 » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Welcome Larry! I'm glad too see more businesses come on here, makes it feel more like family and a place to come too when help us needed, I think your line of stoves are awesome by the way.

ONEDOLLAR
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

Post by ONEDOLLAR » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 5:13 pm

michaelanthony wrote:Glad to have you on board Larry although ONEDOLLAR made sure you were only a key stroke or phone call away.
Trust me.. I have all of Larry's numbers on SPEED DIAL! :shock:

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Well.....This was Some Good News Here In "The ChubbyHood" ! Finally,The Father Of The Chubby has made it Home ! Good Show ! So Glad To Have You Aboard,Larry ! Between You and Your Jedi Night In Training(Sorry Mark!) I see Good Things Happening ! We've enjoyed having Manufacturer's Here,and now You've added a New Dimension ! Gotta Love that Little R2D2 Look-A-Like Heat-Maker that has Stood The Test Of Time ! Again,Welcome !! :up: :dancing: :discuss:

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.

Post by Larry T. » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 6:41 pm

LOL Hambden Bob.. Nice post thank-you sir!
Love the emoticons now that was funny I don't care who you are :D Although time is always tight I will be hanging around as much as possible - and Mark is a real plus for me.
I look forward to being able to talk with my friends and customers in this forum in the coming years. Nice to hear from another of the board Pros!
Thanks - Hambden Bob - LT

CoalCaptain
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Sr. & Chubby Jr.
Baseburners & Antiques: Century Andes # 26
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite, Nut & Stove
Other Heating: FHA Oil

Post by CoalCaptain » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Larry,

It’s great to see Chubby Stoves continued success, your presents in the forum will further enhance this.
I’m sure you will make this a great success just as you have with everything to do with Chubby Stoves.
After all it’s the people behind the product that take it from a good product to a great product!

All the best to you.

Bill H.
Plymouth

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.

Post by Larry T. » Thu. Jan. 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey neighbor! Thank you very much. This is kind of like watching one of your kids grow up. This whole trip began in Plymouth, MA. where you live 35 years ago. My first shop was in Cordage Park!! From there the Coal Stove Chubby took off like a jet. It is so nice to hear from you there in Americas Home Town. Thanks CoalCaptain - LT

tcalo
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford 40
Coal Size/Type: Nut/stove anthracite

Post by tcalo » Sat. Jan. 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Larry

Welcome, good to see you on here. Congrats on the business coming back to life. I wish you the best! We love our Chubby stove, it's become a part of our family. Keep up the good work my friend.

Tom

Attachments

IMG_0753.JPG
.JPG | 102KB | IMG_0753.JPG

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”