Back Log Getting Better

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Fri. Oct. 24, 2014 10:39 pm

If you have a stove or furnace that was ordered and delayed it should have gone out this week. We received a lot of materials in the past two weeks and have been really working hard to get things built and shipped. Today except for boilers we have zero back log. We shipped a lot this week and I asked a lot from my employees and they delivered. My goal was getting everything out on a truck. Those of you with boilers ordered we are getting some pressure vessels next week and are delivering in the order that they were received by the dealer. We are working with our vendors more closely to avoid future delays as well. The growth this year is awesome and we are thankful for all of our customers.
Thanks for everyone's patience

Ed.A
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by Ed.A » Sat. Oct. 25, 2014 12:15 am

Awesome, so happy you guys are rocking.

Me being tied to the Firearms industry we are also feeling some love,

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sat. Oct. 25, 2014 5:30 am

Nice Dave. You gonna be at Pappa Bears open house next week-end?

Larry T.
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hand Fed Coal Stove Chubby
Coal Size/Type: Nut coal

Post by Larry T. » Sat. Oct. 25, 2014 6:48 am

Congratulations Dave. As you know I don’t offer a stoker line. Whenever someone is looking for a stoker type unit I send them to Leisure Line. I wish you continued success!

Larry Trainer – Chubby Stove.

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sat. Oct. 25, 2014 8:24 am

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. I'm glad I slid under the wire before the world woke up, I love my AK180. The well heeled gentleman should not be seen in an ancient Caterpillar D7 and you should now sell it to an underpaid horse farmer.

Protrucker
Stoker Coal Boiler: in the future....when home renovation is done. (radiant floor)
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pocono, Keystoker & Leisure Line Li'l Heater
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning #523, Coal Chubby, Floral Gem #519 & one other Warm Morning stove
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut & Rice
Other Heating: Propane fired forced hot air

Post by Protrucker » Tue. Oct. 28, 2014 4:14 pm

I didn't know anything about any backlog, but I ordered my Leisure Line Pocono last Wednesday and got a call on Monday that it wasis in already. Now, I need to have time off from work to go pick it up. At latest, it will be next Monday.

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Tue. Oct. 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Dammit,Dave ! You told the Truth! That just wrecked everything.....Dammit.....You Guys know that Today's Modern Business Plan is to "Play The Game" and talk about having Business Ethics,but in Reality,Everything seems to be about Lying to Your Customers,Suppliers and Co-Workers.....Nice Job,And Nice Save !! This is what You Guys have worked so hard for. Growing Pains Hurt,So Adjust,Manage,Meter And Stay With It. ! :up:

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”