Susquehanna Anthracite Is Now Open

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

mariohotshot

Post by mariohotshot » Tue. Mar. 31, 2015 3:04 pm

I mentioned this once before, Hudson bulk coal was very good. Bagged SA coal does not burn as good. It is very dusty and does not give me good heat. I ran out a week ago and have been using bagged Blaschack. The fire is burning so hot, that it is falling off the grate. I had to turn back the screw and back down the coaltrol. Coincidence?

Vangellis
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Olix Air Flo
Coal Size/Type: Nut

Post by Vangellis » Sat. Nov. 26, 2016 7:39 pm

If you go back a few post I gave this coal a thumbs up......and still do. Burned it again last season and got another bulk delivery for this winter. Seems pretty consistent in quality three years running. I'm running nut.
Any other users on here and feedback?
Kevin

Rob R.
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Jr

Post by Rob R. » Sun. Nov. 27, 2016 8:29 am

mariohotshot wrote:I mentioned this once before, Hudson bulk coal was very good. Bagged SA coal does not burn as good. It is very dusty and does not give me good heat. I ran out a week ago and have been using bagged Blaschack. The fire is burning so hot, that it is falling off the grate. I had to turn back the screw and back down the coaltrol. Coincidence?
A lot change change in a year. If they are close by, give them another chance.

waldo lemieux

Post by waldo lemieux » Sun. Nov. 27, 2016 9:21 am

I have burned mainly Hudson bulk for 3 seasons and have found it to be very consistent and trouble free. I have also burned a few bags of Blaschalk and a dozen from TSC this season. Im not experienced enough to tell any difference.

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”