Anthraking Models 110Kbtu 220K BTU and Now 180Kbtu

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Fri. Apr. 04, 2014 6:53 am

We will also be offering the Anthraking 180 available for people with 7" flues. The 220 needs 8" but with the 180kbtu feeder It could be reduced to 7" . It will be the same body as the 220 the only difference will be the feeder blowers and grates . Not sure it will be a big seller since the price will not be much less than the 220 but it fills in the gap that we had inquiries for. There are a lot of 7"flues around.

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Fri. Apr. 04, 2014 4:39 pm

The sweet spot for me, this winter was soooo punishing. So do I stay with my existing stove(s) and upgrade my mower or buy this stove and send the wife out with scissors to cut the grass.... decisions, decisions, decisions.

We have a very good pair of scissors and a great sharpener. So you have guessed my decision. :wacko: Once I shut down I'm in. I will slide out my 110K connected to the flexible 14"x25' connecting my ductwork and slide the new stove right in and simply reconnnect my HEPA air filtration system. Let the Peruvian copper miners eat dirt. Down with dihydrogen oxide! Meanwhile today we are freezing our nuts off STILL.

Hyfire on steroids......

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Wed. Apr. 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Operating procedure for Anthra-King AK110. Pick your nose, sip coffee, throw in coal, empty ash.

Alternative procedure:

I
In my world - when a solid fuel appliance is often climbing above its set point - .
You may have the call from the load set to aggressively - your flow is wrong
You may have the differential set incorrectly on the boiler -your running to hot, in relation to the outdoor reset curve
you may not have boiler protection in your control set so recovery is slow (the engine gets up a big head and has no place to go) causing a latent after-burn
Summary - your system is out of balance

Sting
LOVE that oxygen dihydride.

Rob R.
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Jr

Post by Rob R. » Wed. Apr. 09, 2014 7:25 pm

I wonder why the guy that builds the Anthrakings uses a boiler & oxygen dihydride to heat his home?

coalnewbie

Post by coalnewbie » Wed. Apr. 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Nobody is perfect, well of course that is an over generalization. Or perhaps there are just many ways to skin a cat.

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”