Diamond Plate Pioneer or Pocono?

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Wed. Oct. 10, 2012 9:13 am

Just kicking around the Idea for a special edition, looking for feedback. What do you think. Would it sell? Would it look good?

EarthWindandFire
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Lil' Heater.
Other Heating: Oil Furnace and Kerosene Heaters.

Post by EarthWindandFire » Wed. Oct. 10, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Dave,

The improved Pioneer 110 with the quieter fans, larger hopper could do well with more bling. I would not buy a Harman, but they do look good and looks sell, maybe the cast doors could be bronzed as well?

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Wed. Oct. 10, 2012 12:08 pm

How about a SS model...... that will be one milllllllllllllllllllllllllllion dollars. :lol:

Seriously though I always loved the look of polished stainless, maybe one with some SS accents?

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Wed. Oct. 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Richard S. wrote:How about a SS model...... that will be one milllllllllllllllllllllllllllion dollars. :lol:

Seriously though I always loved the look of polished stainless, maybe one with some SS accents?
I have thought of that in the past but it would be expensive as heck. Double just for materials plus TIG welding everything. If someone wants to spend $5000 on a stove it is doable but not practical . It would look nice for sure.

whistlenut
Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ & V-Wert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks,Itasca 415,Jensen, NYer 130,Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Alaska, EFM, Keystoker, Yellow Flame
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska, Keystoker-2,Leisure Line
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska, Gibraltar, Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Ford, Jensen, NYer, Van Wert,
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwoods
Coal Size/Type: Barley, Buck, Rice ,Nut, Stove
Other Heating: Oil HWBB

Post by whistlenut » Wed. Oct. 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm a HUGE fan of the KISS philosophy, however if cost effective, it would be wonderful to see that 'bling'. IF it would be more efficient, produce greater heat and use less fuel....well, that would make me happy.
All these years with Axeman Anderson have given me an acute sense of what works best , may not be a 'runway model', but a more stable 'Country Girl'. Like the fella said: once you see one of them naked, you want to see them all naked!
What is more interesting to look at: a Duesenburg with a supercharger right in your face when you open the hood, or a new vette that is so covered in plastic covers that IF it has a motor, where the hell is it?

Different strokes for different folks. Smart car....for numb people to drive. UGO, because it won't, Hundai 25 years ago...wow, ........and so on.
Build it, I'll at least check it out. :roll: :idea: :shock: :!: :?:

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”