Peoples Coal of Stroudsburg Has Coal

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

PeoplesCoal

Post by PeoplesCoal » Sat. Oct. 09, 2010 12:50 am

Peoples Coal of Stroudsburg has bulk and bag coal for sale. Delivery service for bulk coal.

Bulk coal for pick-up in the yard
Rice- $198.00 per ton
Buckwheat, Pea, Chestnut, Stove- $194.00 per ton
Blacksmith Coal- $220.00 per ton

Local delivery within a 10 mile radius
Rice- $214.00 per ton
Buckwheat, Pea, Chestnut, Stove- $210.00 per ton
Blacksmith Coal- $250.00 per ton

Bagged Coal- 50 lbs. $7.00 Rice, Pea, Chestnut

We also deliver to northwest New Jersey, Milford , Dingmans Ferry, Tobyhanna. Call for pricing. 570-421-4641.

CoalHeat
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1959 EFM 350
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Magnafire Mark I
Baseburners & Antiques: Sears Signal Oak 15 & Andes Kitchen Range
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Chestnut
Other Heating: Fisher Fireplace Insert

Post by CoalHeat » Fri. Oct. 15, 2010 9:17 am

I've been to Peoples Coal many times, I've had good quality coal from them, although once it was only fair. I never found out exactly where the coal comes from, except from "out by Tamaqua". There was a Centralia Coal Company calender in the office, so I suspect they buy from them so the quality can very. They have a Warm morning in the office and a Reading stoker in the shop out back. They are in Stroudsburg across from ShopRite.

PeoplesCoal

Post by PeoplesCoal » Mon. Dec. 05, 2011 8:06 pm

PeoplesCoal wrote:Peoples Coal of Stroudsburg has bulk and bag coal for sale. Delivery service for bulk coal.

Bulk coal for pick-up in the yard
$225.00 per ton
Blacksmith Coal- $230.00 per ton

Local delivery within a 10 mile radius
$245.00 per ton
Blacksmith Coal- $260.00 per ton

Bagged Coal- 50 lbs. $8.00 - Rice, Pea, Chestnut

We deliver to northwest New Jersey, Dingmans Ferry, Tobyhanna. Extra delivery charges apply. Call for pricing. 570-421-4641.

Peoples1

Post by Peoples1 » Tue. Oct. 16, 2018 10:34 am

please call for current pricing this is an old post by previous owner and can not be updated or deleted!!!!!

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”