Issue or Problems Path to Follow

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Tue. Jan. 26, 2010 8:44 pm

No product is perfect. Nor are we ( although I like to think we are :D ). We are trying but some things may get past us . It gets hectic at times at our shop . Your first choice should be through your dealer where you purchased your stove if they do not have the answers please have them get us involved . We rely on them to help us manage and resolve issues . If for some reason you cannot be helped by your dealer we would like to hear about it . You should then call us at the factory [Phone Number Removed] you can talk to Matt or Me ( Dave ) . If you just want to share your issue with us we are also happy to listen ,it helps us make improvements . Please take these steps before posting out of frustration ,we do really try to get you back up and running as fast as possible . Enjoy your stove and Thank you for buying a great USA product and burning American fuel .

Matthaus

Post by Matthaus » Wed. Jan. 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Or if you just want to vent, post away. We do understand that sometimes you will feel better after letting off a little steam! The worst scenario is an issue that doesn't get aired, we want all our customers to be happy with their purchase and are doing our level best to make sure that happens.

Thank all of you for your feedback, constructive or otherwise, we try and meet all of it with patience and understanding, just remember we are human after all. toothy :woot: :baby: :whistle: :cheers:

mikey55
Stoker Coal Boiler: key stoker ka6

Post by mikey55 » Thu. Jan. 28, 2010 10:06 am

while I did not buy a leisure line stove as I bought a boiler I think after reading ricos post and your response to it I will buy one if I buy a stove in the future . sounds like a goog company to me.

mikey55
Stoker Coal Boiler: key stoker ka6

Post by mikey55 » Thu. Jan. 28, 2010 10:07 am

i meant good company . you know fat finger as in one finger typer here .

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Thu. Jan. 28, 2010 10:14 am

There's edit button on posts, you can edit for up to 24 hours. :)

SMITTY
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Post by SMITTY » Thu. Jan. 28, 2010 1:02 pm

mikey55 wrote:i meant good company ....
Exactly. You won't see Harman on here helping folks out on a daily basis! :no2:

If I ever get into a position to earn any income, this will be where I buy my next heating unit. :yes:

no74falcon
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: 2) Leisure Line Pioneers, 1) Keystoker
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: 1) Hitzer 82FA, 1) Newmac WG100

Post by no74falcon » Thu. Jan. 28, 2010 1:32 pm

mikey55 wrote:i meant good company . you know fat finger as in one finger typer here .
My goodness Mikey... If you are only using one finger, you would think you would have pretty damn good control over it. Less Michelobs might take care of it being fat though. :roll:

I will say, my Leisure Line was a damn good stove. I was going to junk it, but with everyone's advice and knowledge on here, I have decided to try a restoration on it sometime soon. Thanks

poconoman

Post by poconoman » Thu. Oct. 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Customer service is KEY. Matt and Dave sure deliver. :D

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sun. Oct. 10, 2010 9:30 am

HI Smitty,

Harmon helping out on this board....... hahahahahahahahahaha.... you have great sense of humor.......

Hey, HNI are you getting it yet?

av8r
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)

Post by av8r » Fri. Oct. 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Here's a question I've asked of both the new and old owners....

On my Hearth model (circa 2007), LL used a convection blower that has 2 fans riding a common shaft with a center mounted motor...direct drive. Because these fans are so small, they must be spun at high RPM to get the airflow necessary to work effectively. This causes the sound output at anything above 50% to be significant and obtrusive if the stove is in your main living space. Would you consider building an interface that would allow me to use a blower that has a significantly larger and slower spinning fan thus eliminating 3 problems:

1) Annual servicing of the convection fan is impossible without disassembling the stove and removing it from the hearth to gain access to the motor and fans for cleaning and lubrication.

2) The noise...it's freaking loud...a high pitched howl...

3) Vibration of the fans and motor being amplified by the big, steel box thus making the noise issue even worse.

A simple sheet metal plenum which allows a 4" or 6" flex-duct to be attached to it would allow us to use a free standing motor/fan assembly and make this thing virtually silent...like my friend's Alaska stoves.

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”