Leisure Line New Ownership

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Mon. Nov. 02, 2009 7:58 pm

coal berner wrote:Dave Please fix the size of your avatar I feel like I am going blind I know your not busy doing anything up there so fix it Please.
You didn't hear? The new owners are offering a free magnifying glass with every new stove purchased! :)

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Tue. Nov. 03, 2009 12:20 am

coaledsweat wrote:
coal berner wrote:Dave Please fix the size of your avatar I feel like I am going blind I know your not busy doing anything up there so fix it Please.
You didn't hear? The new owners are offering a free magnifying glass with every new stove purchased! :)
well I hop their keeping two pairs for themselves at least one pair for Matt So he don't need to stick the instruction
manual on how to build a coal stoker stove on the floor so he can read it . like he has to with a food menu when he goes
out to eat .

North Candlewood
Stoker Coal Boiler: Eshland S-130
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 120
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1602
Baseburners & Antiques: Princess Atlantic Cookstove
Coal Size/Type: Nut Rice

Post by North Candlewood » Tue. Nov. 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Congratulations!!!
Matt & Dave as well as the whole LL Family
American Made
The American Dream
IN GOD WE TRUST

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Tue. Nov. 03, 2009 9:21 pm

coal berner wrote: Dave Please fix the size of your avatar I feel like I am going blind I know your not busy doing anything up there so fix it Please.
See your mother warned you that would happen someday if you didn't stop ... :nana:

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 9:42 am

Congratulations, I wish you both the best of luck on your new venture.

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Flyer5 wrote:
coal berner wrote: Dave Please fix the size of your avatar I feel like I am going blind I know your not busy doing anything up there so fix it Please.
See your mother warned you that would happen someday if you didn't stop ... :nana:
Hey your the one with the sticky hands :P

cabinover
Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid Axeman Anderson 130
Baseburners & Antiques: Sparkle #12
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Buckwheat, Nut
Other Heating: LP Hot air. WA TX for coal use.

Post by cabinover » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Best of luck on your new adventure guys, congratulations!

WARM AS TOAST
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Andersen AA130-M

Post by WARM AS TOAST » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey Matt,

Wow!!!!!Congratulations. I know from the help you gave me on my AA130, you are the right guy to succeed Jerry. I have a Hyline I purchased new from Jerry quite a few years ago. Great product. I highly recommend LL products. I wish you guys the very best.

Al

gambler

Post by gambler » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 3:36 pm

All kidding aside. I have a serious question for you guys. Are you going to continue down the path of suplimental heat or are you going to branch out into the furnace and boiler sector? I heat with a stove and have done so for 3 years now but was considering a hot air furnace or possibly a boiler in the near future. I would love to stay with Leisure Line for my needs. What are your thoughts?

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 10:08 pm

gambler wrote:All kidding aside. I have a serious question for you guys. Are you going to continue down the path of suplimental heat or are you going to branch out into the furnace and boiler sector? I heat with a stove and have done so for 3 years now but was considering a hot air furnace or possibly a boiler in the near future. I would love to stay with Leisure Line for my needs. What are your thoughts?
We would like to branch out into the furnace and boiler market . We have discussed it every day for the past few months and have a few ideas but we are just trying to crawl and walk first. It is a very overwhelming experience, I knew it was going to be a lot of work and am prepared to do whatever it takes to keep this company great . We are just trying to get our systems up and running this week while trying to meet orders .So far I think we are doing pretty well . It is not without a few hiccups but we are taking it a day at a time and chopping away at it .Any product that we come up with in the future will be thoroughly tested and run through the ringer as they say .So it will not be an overnight thing but it will be a great product .Anyone here really good with quickbooks ? :D Thanks again,Dave

009to090

Post by 009to090 » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Flyer5 wrote: .Anyone here really good with quickbooks ? :D Thanks again,Dave
HA, funny you should ask that, my accountant told me to study-up on Quickbooks, lots of jobs out there for it :idea:
I got the Quickbooks for Dummies, and just started reading. PM me if your hiring, I'll send my resume :D :clap:

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I used it for many years but I still only have the 2000 version as it fits my needs.

Sting
Other Heating: OBSO Lennox Pulse "Air Scorcher" burning NG

Post by Sting » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 11:00 pm

gambler wrote:All kidding aside. I have a serious question for you guys. Are you going to continue down the path of suplimental heat or are you going to branch out into the furnace and boiler sector? I heat with a stove and have done so for 3 years now but was considering a hot air furnace or possibly a boiler in the near future. I would love to stay with Leisure Line for my needs. What are your thoughts?
YOU donena wanna no Stinking Boooilerrr :D

gambler

Post by gambler » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Sting wrote: YOU donena wanna no Stinking Boooilerrr :D
Yes I do!!! and I want you to come and set it up!!!! :lol:

Sting
Other Heating: OBSO Lennox Pulse "Air Scorcher" burning NG

Post by Sting » Wed. Nov. 04, 2009 11:14 pm

**Broken Image Link(s) Removed**

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”