Looking for Customers to Act as References

Forum rules
ATTN Business owners: You may advertise your companies coal related products and services for free in this section of the forum. Use the "Contact Admin" link at the bottom of any page or send a private message to Richard S. to become a "Verified Business Rep" so you can start new topics here.

Also note you are encouraged to respond to topics started by other members in other forums about your business. You may also start topics in other forums about your products if they are informational. As an example if you are a manufacturer of coal boilers you may start a topic in the boiler section on how to service it.

kjb501

Post by kjb501 » Fri. Oct. 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Not exactly in the area you're seeking, but I have a happily purring S500 installed in upper bucks county heating a 6000 sq ft house. Just 10 minutes off I-78 below easton.

Mike-AHS

Post by Mike-AHS » Tue. Jan. 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Just to let folks who posted here know, I am now maintaining the reference list Patrick solicited contacts for. If you are willing to share your experience with our Coal Gun with prospective customers, send the contact information to [email protected]

--Mike Purnell <[email protected]>

Return to “Sales Announcements & Other Information From Business's”