I was wondering if a Combustioneer will run on stove coal.? That's all that is available here and I am considering a Combustioneer. They call it stove coal at the mine but it's pretty small and has fines in it.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue. Aug. 26, 2008 7:36 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Combustioneer 24 FA w/ Will-Burt s-30
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Combustioneer 77, Stokermatic
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 520,521
- Coal Size/Type: Washed stoker- Bituminous
- Location: Cadiz, OH
Can't really tell exact size in yourpicture but I think combustioneers won't handle anything over 1" -1 1/4"