- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue. Aug. 26, 2008 7:36 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Combustioneer 24 FA w/ Will-Burt s-30
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Combustioneer 77, Stokermatic
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 520,521
- Coal Size/Type: Washed stoker- Bituminous
- Location: Cadiz, OH
I know you have talked of wiring issues before. Does the stoker ever actually shut off or is it running entire time? What is the temperature difference when you first turn it on, temperature of room vs thermostat set temp. Does it ever get up to thermostat set temp?