Stokermatic Super Heater

ghoulio

Post by ghoulio » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 1:02 pm

I posted in these forums 2 months ago about problems we were having with our stoker heater. That thing is dead. We got another heater. It is a Stokermatic Super Heater model # STC-6587. The problem is we can't find a wiring diagram for it. We are in serious need of heat as it was -1 degrees last night and we nearly froze to death. I am very good at finding things on the internet but I can't find the wiring diagram for this heater. We found the owners manual but it doesn't have a wiring diagram. Can someone please let me know where I can find it so we can get this thing running.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 5:26 pm

There isn't a lot of differences with these contraptions. Post up a list of the electrical devices and their model it has attached. Or just call this guy. I think he sells a rebranded version of the same thing and has oodles of parts for them.

http://www.peasefeedandcoal.com/Stokermatic.html

ghoulio

Post by ghoulio » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 5:56 pm

We figured out the wiring but now we need a motor for the fan. We had already called Pease but had to leave a message. When/if they call back we will ask about the fan motor. Thanks for the reply.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 6:04 pm

That's why we're here! :lol:

Coaltown

Post by Coaltown » Mon. Jan. 08, 2018 11:19 am

Did you find a diagram? I am in need of the same thing.

ghoulio

Post by ghoulio » Mon. Jan. 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Coaltown wrote:
Mon. Jan. 08, 2018 11:19 am
Did you find a diagram? I am in need of the same thing.
My brother-in-law is the one who has been working on it for us. He is an electrician. He spoke with the man at Pease Feed And Coal. He said there are something like 40 - 70 different wiring configurations for this heater depending on your model. We thought we were going to need a new blower motor and the guy said he would send the wiring diagram for our model along with the motor. We have since got the motor working and as of now we are trying to see if he will send us the diagram even though we are not going to purchase the motor. The guys phone number is on their website. The model number is on the top left of the front of the heater on our model. Ours is STC-6587. I would see if yours is at the same location and then call the guy. Hopefully he will send us the diagram. Good luck.

Return to “Coal Stoker Boilers & Hot Air Furnaces/Stoves Using Bituminous”