2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 26, 2007 9:55 pm
- Location: Birdsboro PA.
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
found this on youtube. sent the original poster a link to coalpail. hopefully he chimes in.
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Sun. Mar. 25, 2007 8:41 pm
- Location: Ithaca, New York
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KAA-4-1 dual fuel boiler
- Coal Size/Type: rice/buck mix
- Other Heating: kerosene for dual fuel Keystoker/unused
He is burning Stoker size Montana Sub Bituminous coal. The surface strip mine he buys it from is 10 miles form his home.