- New Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat. Dec. 29, 2007 1:13 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: Franco Belge
- Stove/Furnace Model: 1980's
- Location: Bloomsbury, NJ
Anybody got any ideas on how to hook up some kind of blower to a Franco Belge stove? I want to give it a shot this year.
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Sat. Feb. 23, 2008 11:11 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: SAEY
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hannover 1
- Location: North East Connecticut
What I did when I used my FB was to set a small fan blowing across the top to circulate the heat and also used a ceiling fan.
- Posts: 5865
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 14, 2005 8:40 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90K, Leisure Line Hyfire I
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker, LL & CoalTrol
- Stove/Furnace Model: 90K, Hyfire I, VF3000 Soon
- Location: Cuba, NY
Check out http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com
, look under Fasco or Dayton Blowers, they have many blowers/fans for stoves, you should be able to find something, or keep an eye on ebay, etc...