WESO HSK-125 Manual

kgunter

Post by kgunter » Fri. Nov. 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, and completely inexperienced with coal stoves. Anyway I've found a really nice looking old Weso stove for sale that I'm really interested in, however a quick check with my local building department leads me to believe that to invest any money into a solid fuel stove without a manual, in this county, may not be a wise choice. So basically I'm looking for anyone who might have a copy of a WESO HSK-125 manual that they would be willing to send me a copy of.
I found one place on the web that advertises parts and manuals for these old stoves but they don't answer the phone or return emails. http://personalpages.tds.net/~tkm/

Thank in advance for any help,

Kial Gunter

franco b
Site Moderator
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Fri. Nov. 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Do a search in this forum for Weso stoves. From what I remember the older model was a very poor coal burner.

jpete
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Post by jpete » Fri. Nov. 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I had one but I'm pretty sure it went with the stove. It's a nice looking stove, and if I wanted it as a parlor stove, I might have kept it. But it just wasn't big enough to do more than one room and the "shaker" is vastly inferior. The swivel motion merely undercuts the ash without much effect. I'm sure you could work around it, but even for free, I think it's not up to that task.

Return to “Imported Hand Fired Coal Stoves Using Anthracite”