EfelKamina coal Stove
made By Belguim
my father-in law wants to give me this stove
dont know much about it but figured I ask the experts
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Mon. Oct. 02, 2006 8:59 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite
- Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
Hi Maurizziot, I moved this thread to the hand fired forum since it is a hand fired (or at least I hope I'm not wrong about that! ). From what I know these are great little stoves and put out nice heat, but I'm no expert on the European brands. Does it have a shaker handle for the grates, and also some of these have a hopper that loads from the top so that the stove burns longer, or does the coal go in from the front? If it has the internal hopper, those burn Pea coal I believe. Best of luck with an answer I'm sure of the hand fired guys will chime in before to long.