Considering he did it over 2 years ago, I'm not so sure you're going to get an answer.
Weso HSK125c - how to transport without damage
- Posts: 2278
- Joined: Fri. Aug. 16, 2019 3:02 pm
- Location: Oneida, N.Y.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
- Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
- Coal Size/Type: Nut
- Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun. Dec. 01, 2019 5:29 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: WESO HSK125C
- Other Heating: Oil-fired hot water boiler
I figured as much but if someone asks the same question about removing the tiles, they may see my answer.waytomany?s wrote: ↑Sun. Jan. 29, 2023 7:45 pmConsidering he did it over 2 years ago, I'm not so sure you're going to get an answer.