Hello guys I'm new to soft coal I have been using hard coal for 2 yrs now and found a great supplier for it but I'm looking for a soft coal suplier near me to use in a stove in my garage since bit is cheaper than hard coal
I live in lockhaven pa which is clinton county. I don't mind traveling a reasonable distance. Id.love to find a dealer close to clinton or lycoming county.
Thank you so much for the help
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8820
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: BUCKET A DAY water heater
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 414A
- Coal Size/Type: RICE,PEA,NUT,STOVE /ANTHRACITE and EGG / BIT
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar
Beware broadcasting yer email addy across the WWW...trolls will jump all over it...