Due to the constraints involved with the delivery of Anthracite to Oregon I've decided to re-consider using Bituminous ... so I found a Buck Model 24 Coal Stove online and I am looking for help in deciding if this stove is the best fit for us in our OLD/new manufactured home which we are starting renovate dollar by dollar. The house is 1985 sq-ft with an open floor plan. Winter is coming.
When we lived in the mountains in Colorado back in the mid 80's to mid 90's we had a Travis/Avalon Wood/Coal stove that served us well.
Thanks any information and advise this forum can provide.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7464
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: BUCKET A DAY water heater
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 414A
- Coal Size/Type: RICE,PEA,NUT,STOVE /ANTHRACITE and EGG / BIT
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
If you haven't, you may search the archives for threads on your subject stove.