2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Tue. Jan. 08, 2008 9:51 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520, 700, Van Wert 800 GJ 61,53
- Baseburners & Antiques: Magic Stewart 16, times 2!
- Coal Size/Type: Lots of buck
- Other Heating: Slant Fin electric boiler backup
- Location: Malta N.Y.
Here's a little trick that's worked for me a couple times recently. I put plugs on my stoker motor so when they had to be changed they were quick to take apart and install a new one. I keep a motor wired and ready to replace. Hey, they always go at the wrong time. The best part is last spring when I pulled the stoker out to PM it. Easy apart,easy together. Someone else probly has a different way that works well alsoReady for new motor ready to go