5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 13, 2018 8:51 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130
- Other Heating: Outdoor wood furnace oil boiler
Very cool! They were also acknowledged in a manufacturing magazine a few months ago. Clearly well built products. I could be the 2nd or 3rd owner of the 130 I have yet still I can get parts for it and it’s older than I am. It’s still a great furnace.
- Hambden Bob
- Posts: 7522
- Joined: Mon. Jan. 04, 2010 10:54 am
- Location: Hambden Twp. Geauga County,Ohio
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
- Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
- Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air
Thanx,DB&Egg! We can always use good news in here!