3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Wed. Dec. 19, 2007 7:56 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
- Coal Size/Type: rice
- Location: Northampton Pa.
I'm thinking of getting a DF520 and I have a Efm PK450. I would like to know if I buy a 520 if I can take tho oil gun off the 450 and install it on the 520? It's only 10 years old so I would like to use it as a back up. And hoo know oil mint go back to $1.50/gl some day...
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Yes, you can. You'll have to change the air tube assy and use a 1.5 gpm nozzle, but the rest is OK. You can have the cost of the Chassis assembly removed from the oil kit price, which includes the necessary items to have the oil burner option.