Stoker Coal Boilers automatically feed the coal and have controls and pumps just like any conventions boiler. They are intended to be used as a primary heat and often have domestic hot water coils as an added bonus. They can be set up independently or in dual sytem with your existing oil/gas boiler. They can accommodate both hot water base board or steam plumbing.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 19, 2008 8:28 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm
- Stove/Furnace Model: 250
stokerman, I've been checking on l6006 aquastats and found that there are two.l6006c1018 or l60061145.Which do you recommend.I think the 1018 has moore adjustment but I want to make sure that it will shut down in an outfire situation.Stokerdude
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Use the 6006 C. It straps to the pipe. Let me look at efm to make sure. We just got some in for that purpose.