The company was formed in '44, I don't think they built an Anthratube until '46.coaledsweat wrote:I think they started production in 1946.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 9911
- Joined: Fri. Oct. 27, 2006 2:05 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
- Coal Size/Type: Pea
- Location: Guilford, Connecticut
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed. Dec. 19, 2007 11:58 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman Anderson
- Stove/Furnace Model: 1980 Anthratube 130
- Location: Buffalo, NY
I believe that the boiler was designed with funding from the Bureau of Mines to help save the anthracite mining industry. Axeman-Anderson made it work.