5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 04, 2014 1:04 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA6 (New in April 2014)
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice
- Other Heating: Weil Mclain WGO-2 (Net 75k BTU)
- Location: Spencer, NY
Everything I've seen looks like the 520 feed coal from the left side and the feeder motor on the right with the exhaust out the back. Can the feeder motor and auger be switched?
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Wed. Jan. 22, 2014 8:33 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
- Baseburners & Antiques: Herald Baseheater #6
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/Nut/Stove
- Location: Aroostook County, Maine
Yes, you can put the auger on whichever side works best for you.