Reputable Wl110 Installer Around?

xxxboost
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman MarkIII
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: Pellet Insert & Oil

Post by xxxboost » Sat. Jan. 18, 2014 12:22 am

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger soon for the Wl110. Thanks for all the helpful info. I don't want to drop names here, but the dealer recommended a company to do the install that they use. He came out and gave me a quote which I thought was ok, but I would like to get another quote or 2. Just how I am. Is there anyone In the area(Pottstown, PA area) that is a good installer with knowledge of stokers and such. I couldn't find any info on the installer they had come out(not to say he isn't good) so...well it makes me a little uncomfortable. Any suggestions would be great and in NO WAY am I bashing the guys the dealer sent. He seemed knowledgeable about the install, I just like to get a few different opinions and quotes. PM me or just post your recommendations.
Thanks, Jason

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Sat. Jan. 18, 2014 12:28 am

After you find an installer let them know they are welcome to call with any questions or concerns before starting or through out the install.

hcarlow
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL 110

Post by hcarlow » Sat. Jan. 18, 2014 12:25 pm

My installer had never dealt with any type of coal appliance and had no problem at all . He did call Matt or Dave a couple of times to verify a couple points , and they were right there with the answers . I had gained enough information on this forum to light it and keep it going . It was actually much easier than I had expected as I had never used a coal appliance . Good luck with your install, I think you will be very happy with your choice .

Rick 386
Stoker Coal Boiler: AA 260 heating both sides of twin farmhouse
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Hyfire II w/ coaltrol in garage
Coal Size/Type: Pea in AA 260, Rice in LL Hyfire II
Other Heating: Gas fired infared at work

Post by Rick 386 » Sat. Jan. 18, 2014 3:14 pm

xxxboost,

I sent you a PM. Check the little envelope looking blinking thingy in the upper part of the opening screen.

Rick

xxxboost
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman MarkIII
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: Pellet Insert & Oil

Post by xxxboost » Sat. Jan. 18, 2014 10:44 pm

[quote="Flyer5"]After you find an installer let them know they are welcome to call with any questions or concerns before starting or through out the install.[/quote

Sounds good. I will do that.

Return to “Stoker Coal Boilers Using Anthracite (Hydronic & Steam)”