- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Mon. Oct. 02, 2006 8:59 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite
- Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
I'm with you BK, don't like seeing anything scrapped. It makes me sad to think I have missed several perfectly good VanWerts and EFMs at our local scrap yard. They now have standing orders to rescue anything that looks like it might burn coal and call me immediately!
- Posts: 1798
- Joined: Wed. Apr. 19, 2006 10:32 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
- Stove/Furnace Model: Channing 3
- Location: New York
Now when I hear the saying , "you can't polish a turd" I'll think of the stove. Then again a little sandblasting and some black paint and I can fix her up real nice like.
- coal berner
- Posts: 3590
- Joined: Tue. Jan. 09, 2007 12:44 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF
- Stove/Furnace Make: Electric Furnace Man
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
- Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
I will be there tomorrow get it out to the Garage door We can put it in my Trucklincolnmania wrote:come get this cook stove man......skip is gonna take a sledgehammer to it soon