- Posts: 12551
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 23, 2005 9:17 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75
- Location: N/E Ohio, between Medina and Wadsworth
Looks like you've got it dialed in and fine tuned for summer operation.
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu. Jan. 20, 2011 11:47 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker K6
- Location: Livingston county, NYS
Yes, it helped a lot with the unburnt. I also ran the primary and secondary air full open.Wiz wrote:Did this help with ash? Unburnt has increase.PRengert wrote:Been there, done that.
With buck I needed to about double the timer setting (I used 2 groups of 7-8) and cut the feed by 2 turns or so for late spring-early fall operation. Secondary blower was full open.
With rice I run the same settings all the time.