2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue. Nov. 01, 2011 11:15 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: leisure line 110 coal
- Stove/Furnace Model: 110 combo
- Location: lake ariel Pa
Looking to power vent my 110 just wanted to know if it is a pain to do so and what it entails . The wiring part I mean to say not putting hole through wall
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Mon. Oct. 02, 2006 8:59 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite
- Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
You will need a 5AF power vent kit from Leisure line and a fan prover switch for oil operation. Wiring involves inserting the fan prover and WMO-1 flue safety switch into the power circuit to prevent operation in the event the power vent is not providing draft. The manual for the power vent shows part of the wiring details and the fan prover instructions will provide the rest. I would recommend fixing the chimney.