About New Automatic Coal Boiler. Ukrainian Manufacturer.

Revonik
Stoker Coal Boiler: Own manufacturing. 40-50-130-250-630-1200-1500 kW
Coal Size/Type: 6-13mm, 13-25mm

Post by Revonik » Mon. Dec. 24, 2012 9:49 am

Greetings, fellow supporters and just supporters! I apologize in advance for probably not an accurate translation. I understand English and communicate it, but my level of knowledge of the language is not perfect and I have decided to use a translator. Google's vocabulary is more to be :). I will start with an introduction. My name is Artem, I live in the beautiful country of Ukraine, namely in the eastern part (Donbass). Interested in what many, including and heating equipment. Now this is my main job. So it was that our family for several generations, a mechanical engineer. My father many years ago organized a private company and now is a solid company with a good industrial base and ingenious designers. How many remember him - he was always interested in the topic of coal, someone would not say good things about natural gas. Several years ago, he decided - with the main business, He will do the boilers. Assembled a team to analyze the market - decided on the direction in which we move. There followed a year of development, testing and certification. This boiler was successful.
Our region boasts large reserves of coal and with this problem with the cost of gas I'm very surprised - why only some companies abandoned gas? To understand the tell, gas price for citizens is from $ 100 per 1,000 cubic meters to $ 200 (depending on the quantity). The cost of gas for businesses ranging from $ 570 per 1,000 cubic meters. The cost of anthracite from $ 100 per ton. Reserves - more than 15 billion tons of anthracite.
We pursued objectives: to automate the process of burning, coal feeding, cleaning ash slag to minimize the human factor, make the design robust and reliable high temperature and get the highest efficiency. I am sure - all this we have achieved. At the moment, boilers produce 50, 100, 200 kW per hour. As a rule, mainly in the CIS countries is commonly used as the coolant water. The maximum water temperature from the boiler +95 ° C in the development of boilers are both larger and smaller capacity.
Boiler interest following the introduction:
- Availability of automatic mechanical cleaning of the heat exchanger.
- Boiler adjusted very smoothly thanks exhauster with frequency converter. Some forums I mentioned that the boiler operates from 50 to 110% of the declared rated power, but in the course of long-term tests revealed that the power band is wider, ranging from 30 to 210%. Depends on the quality of coal. At higher power than 100% of the rated boiler efficiency decreases slightly.
- The boiler itself adapts to changes in fuel quality (such as a new supplier)
I studied the forum and seen pictures of ash slag, it was not a lot of unburned coal. When burning in our boiler - it even less. The boiler is less demanding to the quality of coal, such as sintering. Sometimes it seems that from the cakes that go into the ash container can build houses :). Write all this in order to share that information with interested in coal heating. By the way, in addition to selling themselves boilers, my brother and made heat generating companies. Our boilers heating schools, kindergartens and other social services on a commercial basis. We heat them - they give us money. Boilers showed a good side, as in reliability and in the economy. Regards, Artem.
Below will add some pictures.
Any questions? - Ask! It would be interesting to talk to.
PS Anthracite - the best solid fuel!
2012-02-20 15.21.36.jpg

Boiler

.JPG | 85.5KB | 2012-02-20 15.21.36.jpg
20120531_083534.jpg

50 kWt

.JPG | 79.8KB | 20120531_083534.jpg
20120724_094304.jpg

backside

.JPG | 81.3KB | 20120724_094304.jpg
20121029_205301.jpg

installed exhauster

.JPG | 93.6KB | 20121029_205301.jpg
IMG_6739.JPG

In action

.JPG | 86.8KB | IMG_6739.JPG
Anthracite rice.JPG

Anthracite rice

.JPG | 66.2KB | Anthracite rice.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG

Another one photo

.JPG | 57.5KB | IMG_8636.JPG

Attachments

2012-02-15 12.15.16.jpg

Ash

.JPG | 344.5KB | 2012-02-15 12.15.16.jpg

lsayre
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75

Post by lsayre » Mon. Dec. 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Nice looking boilers! Is the small 50 KW model the last one pictured, directly above the photograph of the ashes? If I'm converting it properly a 50 KW boiler would be a 170,000 BTU boiler.

It sure would be nice to see $100/ton for quality anthracite here in the USA. Even near the mines it is not at that price. At that price you could export it here and sell it at comparable to better prices than are seen for our local product. Perhaps you could do likewise with the boilers. Does the Ukraine adhere to NPT standards for pipe diameters and threads?

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Mon. Dec. 24, 2012 1:32 pm

First and second - is the pictures oif 50 kW boiler. Above photo of the ash is a photo of a 100 kW boiler. This boiler I love the most because He once helped me on one of my boiler in extreme cold. At a good anthracite easily managed and produced 200 kW. Yes, it is about 50 kW 170000BTU. The fact that the ad anthracite sold from $ 150 per ton. But if you buy from the factory obogotitelnoy by bank transfer, you can negotiate and for $ 100, if the cash is even cheaper. I do not think my current assets in the enterprise would be enough for a major trade coal, the more preferable to sell the product which is itself and produce as quality control is easier with a good product and the competition is less. At the expense of NPT standard answer now just can not. Most likely not, because as I understand it - this standard was developed by the United States and used by many countries. Maybe I'm wrong, to consider the detail and be able to answer. If I suggest you asked because the compatibility of our interest boiler to the heating system of the U.S.. I am sure this issue is not critical because we are manufacturer and our interests meet the needs of a consumer. Way at the expense of exports of boilers, I thought the price of our boiler is not as small as it seems, but it is much lower in the U.S. counterparts :) (ahs for example)

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 3:21 am

Added some photos :roll:
Construction of the new boiler 1295000 BTU
0345.jpg
.JPG | 112.6KB | 0345.jpg
fuel pipeline ( 1772000 BTU )
IMG_20130320_151322.jpg
.JPG | 72.6KB | IMG_20130320_151322.jpg
IMG_20130320_151433.jpg
.JPG | 90.9KB | IMG_20130320_151433.jpg
SAM_0081.JPG
.JPG | 106.2KB | SAM_0081.JPG
Reconstruction of the old boiler house
SAM_0102.JPG
.JPG | 147.1KB | SAM_0102.JPG
SAM_0102.JPG
.JPG | 147.1KB | SAM_0102.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
.JPG | 114.1KB | IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0064.JPG
.JPG | 133.4KB | IMG_0064.JPG

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post by dcrane » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 6:05 am

Now that's the hopper im talking about! :D Whats is the brand name of these boilers? web sight? are they sold outside Ukraine yet? what are the mechanic's behind the grate system (how does the grate system operate?), Do you have some photo's of these units without the green shroud on?

I like the idea of the smaller boiler combined with the largest hopper (even larger) supported by joist hangers if needed, right near my basement window :dancing:

Its great to hear from folks outside PA & USA and I can say that the few people from the Ukraine I have met over the years have always been extremely kind and easy going folks.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 6:08 am

Thanx for the update Artem---you been staying busy:)

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 8:16 am

Now that's the hopper im talking about! :D Whats is the brand name of these boilers? web sight? are they sold outside Ukraine yet? what are the mechanic's behind the grate system (how does the grate system operate?), Do you have some photo's of these units without the green shroud on?
Greetings! For some time boilers will have its own brand. At present, they are sold with the name of KVT (HBS) - reduction in our language hotwater boiler solid. The company, where he developed boilers has received 4 patents. For three years we have worked in the domestic market, developing a parallel production. Now we create a separate company with the name that will serve as a trademark, it will be separate from our main railway theme to produce boilers and other heating equipment.

Unfortunately we did not get Potente in countries where we are interested, I can not upload photos of some of nodes. The fact that I can - I will share. Do not get me wrong. The scheme is simple enough, but it is very effective. Yes, I have a few pictures without the green skin. As soon as I find them in my notebook - just send. On some houseboilers installed boilers without the green skin.
The mechanism behind the boiler - a pusher ash slag. The entire mass of burning anthracite coal is on the water-cooled flat surface. The boiler is not grate.
We have long developed a control algorithm combustion. Over three years have achieved this level of automation that changing the qualitative indicators of coal - the boiler does not need to be reconfigured manually. He adapts to the increase or decrease in calorific value, or increase, decrease ash content and other parameters. Very advanced algorithm.
I like the idea of the smaller boiler combined with the largest hopper (even larger) supported by joist hangers if needed, right near my basement window :dancing:
Yes, I also like when the bin is large. Housing is helpful, but the increase in bunker entails an increase in the ash drawer. I am sure that in the U.S. corporate culture is much better than ours, and coal is always consistently high quality with low ash content. We have the same people do not always deliver high quality anthracite.
The photo really boilers with different bins, but different in power boilers. The boilers with lower hopper capacity 0.44 MMBTu, with a large bunker 0.85 MMBTu. This nominal mode, the maximum output may still produce 50% more heat. Ash drawer and a bunker designed to operate at rated speed for 30 hours. This is enough for a sphere where they are used, the more boilers at full power does not always work, otherwise people will be hot . The boiler is a lower power (170,475 Btu) has more bunker.
Its great to hear from folks outside PA & USA and I can say that the few people from the Ukraine I have met over the years have always been extremely kind and easy going folks.

Thank you, good to hear. As we say - "It’s a small world.", and maybe we'll meet once :) I am pleased to communicate with people who know what is anthracite and what the riches it represents. And just wondering, maybe we have a different culture, but I do not think they are different principles. Everyone interested in learning new things.
Despite the third place in the world in terms of reserves of anthracite, our people are still skeptical towards anthracite, as I understand in the U.S. heating anthracite - normal.
Thanx for the update Artem---you been staying busy:)
Sorry, I still do not understand all the verbal momentum. what do you mean? :( :lol:
IMG_8829.JPG
.JPG | 83.1KB | IMG_8829.JPG
IMG_1092.JPG
.JPG | 99.3KB | IMG_1092.JPG
DSCN1230 - копия.JPG
.JPG | 111.7KB | DSCN1230 - копия.JPG
IMG_1107.jpg
.JPG | 77.7KB | IMG_1107.jpg

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 9:10 am

I mean----you been working hard

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Wed. Jul. 17, 2013 9:33 am

freetown fred wrote:I mean----you been working hard
Oh.. Sure, winter was cold. Next winter should be colder ;)

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 7:26 am

Greetings, colleagues! Unfortunately, a few years ago in my country fighting began, it was necessary to organize production in other cities. Of course, some plans have shifted but we have not lost time. We made a new boiler (3 MW / hour), despite all the difficulties with the war - installed large industrial boiler houses. The time has passed, the situation has stabilized and we continue to work with new strength. Now the production is both in Ukraine and in Russia, it also has large reserves of anthracite. Also made some videos, so far without subtitles in English, if there is a need for it - I will definitely add it. I have a great desire to start cooperation with a company that produces boilers in the US and is interested in a good tried and tested product. Maybe someone has an idea? :)
A small video of the boiler's operation is 50 kW - it heats the cottage 270 m2

The video of the 6 MW boiler house - heats the greenhouses. Here you can already see how the mechanisms of fuel supply, cleaning the heat exchanger work. In this boiler house there is no conveyor for supplying fuel to the hopper. Fuel is loaded by the front loader straight from the street. There is a boiler-house of 5.2 MW where the conveyor is installed.

Best regards, Artem

franpipeman
Stoker Coal Boiler: efm 520 stoker fitzgibbons pressure vessel
Hand Fed Coal Stove: harman, russo
Coal Size/Type: rice
Other Heating: alpine propane condensing boiler radiant floor

Post by franpipeman » Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 7:51 am

So you can place your hand without burning on exhaust? if so that is impressive

McGiever
Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: BUCKET A DAY water heater
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 414A
Coal Size/Type: PEA,NUT,STOVE /ANTHRACITE
Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar

Post by McGiever » Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 8:45 am

Natural gas is inexpensive now here, where it is available.

Near same cost as to anthracite.

We coal users are a frugal group. And a small group. But we do know better and enjoy coal heat.

Most Americans know little of coal use.for heating homes.

Your product appears very well made. You might send one unit for tests here in America, then it becomes known here.
The natural gas cost will again be higher one day.

Best Regards,

Revonik

Post by Revonik » Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 4:33 pm

franpipeman wrote:
Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 7:51 am
So you can place your hand without burning on exhaust? if so that is impressive
Yes, this model has a three-way heat exchanger and very high efficiency. Of course, when the boiler is operating in nominal mode, the pipe will be too hot to hold. I previously experienced that the temperature of the gases can be too low and because of this, dew will appear inside the heat exchanger, but this did not happen.
McGiever wrote:
Fri. Apr. 06, 2018 8:45 am
Natural gas is inexpensive now here, where it is available.

Near same cost as to anthracite.

We coal users are a frugal group. And a small group. But we do know better and enjoy coal heat.

Most Americans know little of coal use.for heating homes.

Your product appears very well made. You might send one unit for tests here in America, then it becomes known here.
The natural gas cost will again be higher one day.

Best Regards,
Throughout the world, the cost of natural gas has fallen, especially in the US. However, not everywhere there is an opportunity to connect and it is likely that over time the cost of gas will rise and heat the anthracite will be much more profitable.
Great idea to send a boiler. It is important to know only reliable partners to whom it will be necessary and interesting.
I will add after translated scheme of boiler. There is 850000 BTU boiler in image.
схема.png
.PNG | 657.3KB | схема.png
Best Regards

unhippy
Stoker Coal Boiler: MK2 #1

Post by unhippy » Sun. Apr. 08, 2018 6:02 am

Interesting feed mechanism.....a pushblock that pushes the ash into the ash bin with gravity feeding fresh coal down to feed the fire?

Or am i barking up the wrong tree?

lzaharis
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KAA-4-1 dual fuel boiler
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: former switzer CWW100-sold
Coal Size/Type: rice
Other Heating: kerosene for dual fuel Keystoker/unused

Post by lzaharis » Sun. Apr. 08, 2018 9:23 am

Nope, you are correct unhippy its just like the Keystoker horizontal flat grate stoker and the inclined grate stokers
but it has no underfed combustion grates as it has a huge forced draft volume of combustion air.
These units are just like the Stadler hand fed wood and coal boilers with the ash catchment below the fire.

Return to “Stoker Coal Boilers Using Anthracite (Hydronic & Steam)”