- Double click on each and any picture to enlarge
Shown here are the parts used in the bearing bracket assembly (the worm gear drive). This assembly is constantly bathed with gear oil and very rarely needs any replacement parts for the life of the stoker. A completed gear drive is located in the center of the photo.
Stoker Coal Boilers automatically feed the coal and have controls and pumps just like any conventions boiler. They are intended to be used as a primary heat and often have domestic hot water coils as an added bonus. They can be set up independently or in dual sytem with your existing oil/gas boiler. They can accommodate both hot water base board or steam plumbing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA