- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue. Jul. 03, 2012 10:00 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: efm stoker and allen stoker
- Coal Size/Type: rice and buck
- Other Heating: allen stoker
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
- Stove/Furnace Model: 520
what is the max lengths of worms you can run on a efm 520
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
About 150" is all that efm recommended. An intermediate worm will add about 45" to the standard setup of about 105".
- Posts: 1271
- Joined: Mon. Dec. 08, 2008 7:16 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: alaska//coaljck
- Stove/Furnace Model: liberty// cj3
- Location: taunton ma
he said ! I thought ? but would you belive ?