Stoker Coal Boilers automatically feed the coal and have controls and pumps just like any conventions boiler. They are intended to be used as a primary heat and often have domestic hot water coils as an added bonus. They can be set up independently or in dual sytem with your existing oil/gas boiler. They can accommodate both hot water base board or steam plumbing.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue. Jul. 03, 2012 10:00 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: efm stoker and allen stoker
- Coal Size/Type: rice and buck
- Other Heating: allen stoker
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
- Stove/Furnace Model: 520
does anyone have any pics of the very first efm's in the 1920's im looking for pics, was the stoker motor built by efm, and also is anyone running one of the very first efm stoker, just think its pretty cool, thanks everyone ryan.
- Posts: 2731
- Joined: Tue. Sep. 04, 2007 10:14 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: H.B. Smith 350 Mills boiler/EFM 85R stoker
- Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/anthracite
- Location: Dalton, MA