6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- coal berner
- Posts: 3590
- Joined: Tue. Jan. 09, 2007 12:44 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF
- Stove/Furnace Make: Electric Furnace Man
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
- Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Check your PM'sbeatle78 wrote:In the EFM manual it states that the cleanout lever must be opened EVERY day!
Is this true?
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Wed. Oct. 03, 2007 1:46 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker KA-4
- Location: Rhode Island
hehe sort of. I'm doing research on auger fed boilers. Once our addition is put on, the utlity room will be large enough to house an auger fed boiler!billw wrote:Bored?
I haven't ruled out the AA-130, but I'm trying to get all the good and the bad from each before I make my decision.