4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have Grundfos UPS 15-58 FC circulator pumps on my system. Ordered 2 replacements and what came was UPS 15-58F. They are black vs.red. I can't find out what the difference is and as I bought them on an ebay store I would rather get my info else where. They are returnable.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 11, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Wernersville pa
- Stoker Coal Boiler: efm 520 stoker fitzgibbons pressure vessel
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: harman, russo
- Coal Size/Type: rice
- Other Heating: alpine propane condensing boiler radiant floor
Is it by chance already installed in the pump ? a little white cartridge?