- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Mon. Sep. 27, 2010 3:39 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Bucket a Day
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant Casting 2310
- Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Wood in the VC and anything that will fit in the Bucket a Day. It's not fussy.
- Location: Girardville Pa.
This is a vid I stumbled across while looking for something else. It gives a good video of how castings are made and shows the whole process.
- Posts: 9947
- Joined: Sun. Nov. 24, 2013 12:05 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
- Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
- Other Heating: Oil furnace
- Location: Southwest Pa.
Great video, thanks for posting.
- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Sun. Jun. 14, 2009 2:31 pm
- Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: 503
They are still using ball mills to make their paint ....