For topics about heating with other types of fuel such as wood burners, gas furnaces, oil burners and geothermal heat pumps.
- Posts: 5997
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
A fairly large propane dealer here was on TV saying how bad the shortage is and claimed he was to send his tanker trucks to North Carolina and get some...but even at that the dealer was cautioning everyone to try and conserve as best they can. The dealer said they would only deliver 100 gallons per customer whereas it would usually be a 250-350 gallon topping off.
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE