Chappee Add on Wood Boiler

bodee

Post by bodee » Mon. Nov. 24, 2014 9:37 am

bodee wrote:
Look481 wrote:Just in case someone else needs one this replaces the Samson 5d regulator which is apparently discontinued. Its cheaper than what I paid and has free shipping.
http://ecomfort.com/esbe-ata-self-contained-therm ... 21691.html
I'll post again when I get mine working and we can discuss coal.

Thanks,
Now they add shipping about $22.
Do you need that European Thread connection for this part on the Chaffee Bermuda??

bodee

Post by bodee » Mon. Dec. 08, 2014 9:34 am

bodee wrote:
Look481 wrote:Just in case someone else needs one this replaces the Samson 5d regulator which is apparently discontinued. Its cheaper than what I paid and has free shipping.
http://ecomfort.com/esbe-ata-self-contained-therm ... 21691.html
I'll post again when I get mine working and we can discuss coal.

Thanks,
Now they add shipping about $22.
Still haven't received it they say back order will be shipped 12/09/2014. We'll see.

bodee

Post by bodee » Mon. Jan. 11, 2016 10:15 am

I have a extra auto damper for boiler systems. Bought one had problems (their inter nation directions). It has 3/4 threads, I had to use 1" adapter on mine. Finally got the old one working always worked right as I said the adjusting direction were kinda picture thing instead of written direction. But it works excellent now. I order it from ecomfort.com. So now I have a brand new for sale if any one want to buy it, will fit all boiler with 3/4 thread larger with adapter threads, for what I paid.

Thanks, Bodee
PS finally after 20 years got this furnace working excellent!!

Justin87
Stoker Coal Boiler: justin koschara

Post by Justin87 » Sun. Feb. 05, 2017 9:49 am

Mike67

How did you make out with your dual unit system, I just found a chappe c28 in Warsaw NY and was looking for information on it and came across your post. I would be looking to do about the same set up, any information will help thanks!!

bodee

Post by bodee » Mon. Feb. 06, 2017 7:11 am

Justin87 wrote:Mike67

How did you make out with your dual unit system, I just found a chappe c28 in Warsaw NY and was looking for information on it and came across your post. I would be looking to do about the same set up, any information will help thanks!!
Yes, got it all hooked up and working great. My nephew redid all the wiring and changed things around (he said hooked up totally backwards) have not turned on oil in last 2 years. Work perfectly if you want to check mine out let me know you'd be welcome. Cause when my was always over heating there was noone wanted to look at it. Let me know. I live in Cuba. I'll send you my phone #.

Return to “Wood, Pellets, Gas, Oil, Geothermal & Other Heating Types”