Hawken Energy / Global Hydronics Stainless GH Models Leak

HawkenGlobalYUK

Post by HawkenGlobalYUK » Thu. Aug. 13, 2009 6:24 pm

I am searching the internet for Hawken Energy Global Hydronics owners that have been left hanging out to dry by these company's. We are day's away from filing against both parties. I have found several other customers through various searches and forums that have been abandoned by these company's regarding the Stainless GH- models which have serious shortcomings insofar as they leak, leak, leak, and when these company's are no longer realizing any profit they obtained from selling this junk they just seem to abandon the "industry leading warranty" and leave you to the wolves. Contact me if you wish to join us or add any insight to your personal struggle with them. I will also supply links to those interested for more information as rules at this forum do not allow me to post them as they are like forums regarding OWB's. Thanks. HawkenGlobalYUK.

dlama1080

Post by dlama1080 » Thu. Aug. 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Hello, I just purchased a GH-4000 (Global Hydronics). I am now a little freaked out. I don't think I can just bring it back What do I need to do to protect myself. Thanks,

Return to “Wood, Pellets, Gas, Oil, Geothermal & Other Heating Types”