- Posts: 17588
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 23, 2005 9:17 pm
- Location: N/E Ohio, between Medina and Wadsworth
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW), ComfortMax 75
ottobody wrote: ↑
Wed. Oct. 16, 2019 6:23 pm
Chesapeake Utilities owns Aspire Energy, which is unregulated, which owns Consumers Gas Co-op. Maybe this will help.
Indeed it does help. Where did you look to discover this information?
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun. Nov. 08, 2015 7:50 pm
- Location: Townsend, Delaware
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Lil heater
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS comfort max 75
- Coal Size/Type: Rice, nut
- Other Heating: electric baseboard
Chesapeake Utilities is a Delaware Corporation. Just went on their website.